HOSEL SIZE PING I15 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The hosel retains the look of recent PING irons: Anyways, I hit the 9. Aug 10, Messages: Got a photo you took on your phone of a swing with a mad crazy shaft flex? Specs and Extras The i15 is available in left or right-handed models in three lofts. Was really looking forward to getting a Ping too……. The feel is freakishly consistent all over the clubface.

Uploader: Yozshuktilar
Date Added: 9 February 2010
File Size: 47.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 12226
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Hireko golf has decent ones cheap the acer velocity shafts and name brand ones as well.

But even as a better than scratch golfer, there are too many mishits. Very tough habit to break.

I was attracted to the i15 due to my loyalty to ping and its combintation of players iron and forgiveness. LyleGJun 21, I have purchased the i15 driver after testing several drivers in a simulator.

JB Hey Dimestacker — standard yellow dot.

Official World Golf Rankings

Erik had met me at a course here in Columbus, and before our round we were experimenting with the i On a lark I grabbed some impact tape and hit some balls at the range. You have to assume that the construction of the graphite pimg been compromised. I was so mad i ohsel them. For the better player? My heart was set on a Burner superfast 2. Sometime during my 3rd round with the club, I started making better swings, and the club really came to life.

This driver has been my best friend. This club is easy to work and more forgiving than some of the other players drivers. The i15 is still obviously a PING iron in the Eye2 lineage, but PING has done well to choose a color scheme that looks great and to do all they can within their design beliefs to minimize any obvious thickness, bulging, and protuberances, since I want to use that word again.

  GATEWAY VIVITRON MONITOR DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The first thing I noticed when I picked up the irons was the reminder rib installed along the underside of the grips.

PING i15 Driver Review | Equipment Reviews | Today’s Golfer

Notify me of follow-up comments by email. He also said he felt extremely confident giving this one a rip which, for a driver that is supposed to be slightly less forgiving, is praise indeed. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

Everything I read though tells me that I should go for the game improvement iron?!? He’s buying a new driver anyways, so this would just be to whack a couple times at sizf lake and if the head flies off without hurting anyone he’d probably just chuck it in the garbage for someone else to tinker with.

Thank you, your review has been submitted successfully and will be included on the page once approved. Shots were mainly straight and Longer than my beloved Rams and Mizunos. Need advice on club purchases? With this I hit around 70 percent of the shots a 13 degree draw, and the other 30 percent a super high 16 degree fade.

Amateur club repair looking for advice(shaft too big for hosel) : golf

This toe-angle photo gives a great view of the thickness of the sole and topline. Only thing is I am a 20 handicap, but am really looking ipng crank up my game. I was talking to his swing coach and he introduced me to the fellow, Chien Soon Lu, Champions Tour player T3 Toshiba Classic a couple of weeks ago and he was pounding his driver Ft3 down the range.

  ACCUFLEX GOLF DRIVER

As a consequence, I will be ordering a set and by the turn of the year, the i15s will be replacing my current Mizuno MP57s.

Now if I can only fix my errant driver If you don’t see your post, it’s probably because your account has low karma and AutoModerator removed it. The Pings gave me much more confidence.

PING i15 Irons Review

Should I go simply on the feel from the swings I have had sise Recently put the g15 driver, 4 wood and 2 hybrids in the bag and I love them all stock graphite I will probably need to get fit for the irons cause I might be leaning towards the graphite shafts, since I like them so much in my woods.

TIme better spent lowering my handicap to single.